Try our best AquaCity podiatrists – Garra Rufa fish in Wellness Centre Fire & Water Wellness & Spa. We offer a BIO pedicure with Garra Rufa fish, which come from river flows in Turkey. Garra Rufa fish painlessly peel off the skin with their toothless jaws. Their oral cavity produces the enzyme ditranol, which instantly disinfects the wound and helps to heal. They alleviate and treat skin diseases such as atopic eczema, acne, skin molds and psoriasis, while providing you with a very gentle and perfect pedicure.
GARRA RUFA PROCEDURE EFFECTS
- Treats skin defects, regenerates the skin and acts preventively (psoriasis, eczema, ichthyosis, etc.)
- Deeply cleanses and naturally circulates blood in the skin (varicose veins)
- Supports blood circulation (reduces headaches, regulates blood pressure)
- Prevents skin infection and removes bacteria (Suppresses smell)
- Micro-massage stimulates nerve endings and acupuncture points
- Releases the body and removes exhaustion
- Works relaxing (body and mind relaxation)
- Deeply cleanses the skin
- Peeling (removes dead skin)
- Skin regeneration (smoother, healthier and lighter skin)
Garra Rufa fish gently remove only diseased, dead and hardened skin. In addition to removing the diseased and dead parts of the skin, they also excrete an enzyme known as ditranol, popular in medicinal use to treat psoriasis. The enzyme has calming and regenerating effects on the skin.